Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dyeing my blonde hair brown temporarily?

Would a temp dye work on blonde hair? Will it really wash out completely and be exactly the same as my natural color was? Or are there weird side effects? I want to test dying my medium blonde hair brown just to see if I like it. Any suggestions?



Dyeing my blonde hair brown temporarily?

if youre hair is blonde, any hair color will end up being permanent. because blonde is so light, the dye will just stain it.



if youre going to want to go back to blonde in a short period of time, i suggest not dying it at all



Dyeing my blonde hair brown temporarily?

Don't try it. Blonde hair likes to soak up anything you put in your hair. Be 100% sure you want to go darker before you try anything. If you do it, you're gonna have to wait a long time before you can go back to blonde again or else you'll damage your hair majorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment