Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

I have naturally midnight black hair. When I say midnight black, I mean really really really blue-black. I also have light skin that is sort of a pinkish color. I have brown eyes that change from nearly black to chesnut brown to a greenish brown to pure gold and everything in between all of those extremes, depending on the lighting, the weather, and my mood. What colors of clothing and makeup look good on me?



I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

The most important factor in choosing makeup colors is determining your skin tone. Here's how to determine your skin tone.



Warm skin tone:



1. Look at inner wrist - veins will appear green.



2. Gold jewelry is more flattering than silver jewelry.



Cool skin tone:



1. Look at inner wrist - veins will appear blue.



2. Silver jewelry is more flattering.



Look at your wardrobe and hold up a few items in different colors against your face. Which ones appear more flattering to you in a mirror with natural sunlight? Which colors are you drawn to?



If you are not sure, ask one or two trusted friends or family members who's style you admire.



Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/skin_tone_c...



This web page may be helpful. It has related sites listed at the bottom.



As for color palettes:



1. Earth colors are considered to be more neutral and natural



e.g. taupe or brown eyeshadow, soft blush (Nars Orgasm), lip colors that are like your own but with a little oomph (Revlon Lip Super Lustrous Gloss - Cherries in the Glow)



2. Jewel colors are considered to be more dramatic



e.g. blue or purple or green or shimmery eye shadows, black eyeliner, bold blush, deep burgundy or bright pink lip colors



You can choose from either palette as long as the tones are flattering.



Given your eye color I' recommend soft taupes, browns, and shimmery champagnes with a sheer deep red for a neutral look.



Blue shadows will contrast with the brown in your eyes and sheer soft pink lip tints would provide a more dramatic look.



Check out the beauty school section of sephora.com. It has a catalog of make up styles with instructions.



I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

And what planet are you from?



I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

a light green would look great!



I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

Try this website.



You sound..pretty?? Sry, don't kno whether ur a guy/gurl, but ur blessed with unique features!!



Here's a website that might help.



http://www.thesoko.com/thesoko/article74...



Good Luck....



I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

Pink, Green, Blue, Green, Red.



I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

almost any color but i dont think bright colors very much like a bright yellow if u want make up then something around the eyes



I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

I didn't know eye colors could change all the time. My 1st thought was like the lights in my daughter's room. It changes color all the time. How can you pick the color of clothes you are going to wear. If you pick a yellow shirt in the morning because your eye color is brown, what will you do when your eye turns "pure gold" at noon? Hard to say, very hard. Carry differ colors of clothes with you.



I have black hair, brown eyes and light skin, what colors look good on me?

those are such cool eyes!! anyways i think you would look good in navy blue, browns, pinks, maroon (darkest maroon possible), beige, and any other dark color. for light colors i would recomend sky blue, light pink, grey, and lavender.



for make-up try clear or light pink for the lips, browns, pinks, golds, and purples for the eyes. (if your eyes are a brown color then go for brown and pink and purple and green for a dramatic look - i have brown eyes so i no-, if it is gold go for the golds and browns and pinks, for green go for....i really dont know!)for the eyes, pink for the cheeks, and a foundation that closely matches your skin tone, black or brown for eyeliner and black mascara (or if your eyelashes are dark try the clear kind)



hope i helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment