Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can u dye your hair brown then turn around and put blonde highlights in on the same day?

i've already dyed and washed out the brown. i dyed it brown (my natural color) because my hair had alot of diffrent tones going on from when i dyed it then cut all my hair and i had alot of growth that hadent been dyed the last dye i did on my hair was about a year ago now i jus want to have a perfect all over dye job i just finished the brown and now just need to add the blonde highlights today



Can u dye your hair brown then turn around and put blonde highlights in on the same day?

Yes you can. I would not reccomend doing that yourself though. Get a prefessional to do the blonde highlights. But I would ask your hair dresser to make them look natural. I remember when I was in 4th grade I got highlights in my hair, and they looked like big ugly tiger stripes! =(



Can u dye your hair brown then turn around and put blonde highlights in on the same day?

I would be careful if you are doing your own hair.



I go to a salon and I honestly think they know what's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment