Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dying medium-dark blonde hair brown..?

I want to dye my hair.. that is a darker blonde to brown. My hair is really dry and relatively brittle. I've never dyed it before, and want to try it out.



But, what I want to know is if it will ruin my hair? I don't want to do dark, dark.. but, maybe a lighter-medium brown.



Here's a picture.. it's the most recent I could find. (I'm on the right.)



%26lt;img src="http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/pho...



And, no this isn't a "Aren't I pretty?" type of sh*t, I really want to know, in case I go ahead and ruin my hair.



Thanks in advance!



Dying medium-dark blonde hair brown..?

don't worry about your hair being somewhat dry the dye will actually help with that. And that is a great idea I love it already just tell your stylist about the color that you want so there is no mistakes. Good luck.



Dying medium-dark blonde hair brown..?

Dying your hair darker will not damage your hair, especially if you go to a salon where their hair dye is almost completely made out of natural ingredients... (aveda hair dye is 99% natural, i had the same problem and their dye made my hair feel so SOFT and HEALTHY). so take that into consideration. home hair dye (the stuff you can buy at walgreens, etc.) is full of unneccesary chemicals and the color fades really fast. home hair dye can dry your hair out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment