Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do you think the best clothes in the yahoo avatars would be for a athletic girl with brown hair

I would like some help picking out some new yahoo avatar clothes. I am a very athletic and strong girl. I am kinda tall. I have brown hair, If anyone guys or girls could help me create an outfit that would be great. 10 pts for the outfit i like best, email me if you need more help



What do you think the best clothes in the yahoo avatars would be for a athletic girl with brown hair??

you really care that much about this site xD wow....



What do you think the best clothes in the yahoo avatars would be for a athletic girl with brown hair??

maybe one of those yahoo baseball shirts and some jeans? i would go with a dark green top with camo pants, if your into that style.



What do you think the best clothes in the yahoo avatars would be for a athletic girl with brown hair??

i fit that description too, i like my outfit I'm wearing......

1 comment:

  1. The robes includs shorts, pants, skirts, and jackets, should be selected according to your personal style, comfort, the weather, and any dress code restrictions of the course on which you will be playing. Picking clothing that looks good will make you feel good and will help you to be more confident on the course and play a better game.

    ReplyDelete