Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Dye: Brown & Blue?

Right Basically, With The Help Of My Mum.. I Am Going To Dye My Hair Back To My Natural Brown Colour, But I Also Would Like To Do A Blue Middle Layer..



So Here Is The Question..



If I Dye My Hair Brown All Over, Leave It To Settle, Bleach The Section That I Want To Be Blue, Leave It To Settle, Then Dye That Section Blue...



Would This Work?



Also Any Good Makes Of Dye Sold In Boots Or Superdrug?



Thanks So Much =]



Answers Are Much Appreciated =]



Hair Dye: Brown %26amp; Blue?

yes it will work but you don't have to dye all your hair colour brown just section of the parts your doing and do the bleach as well with foil, LIVE do some amazing colours like blue.....



Hair Dye: Brown %26amp; Blue?

Yep it does. I've dyed my hair mannny colors. And that will work.



For colors-Try Manic Panic first. (IDK where in the UK they sell it but it's everywhere here) Then Special Effects.



Hair Dye: Brown %26amp; Blue?

no i think a magenta would be nice.



Hair Dye: Brown %26amp; Blue?

Yes It Should Work And Also Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word It's Really Distracting



lol jkjk



but seriously stop that



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment