Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair problem :( jetblack hair -> light brown?

I have JET black hair and I recently dyed my hair with revlon in ash blonde. I followed the instructions and ended up with no result.



Do you think if I went lighter like a very light blonde I would have any results? Or should I use a differernt brand? I really don`t want to bleach my hair b.c it would look unnatural.



So how can I make my black hair brown?



Thanks! :)



Hair problem :( jetblack hair -%26gt; light brown?

Don't use drugstore box hair dye. You'd either have to go ro a salon OR your local beauty supply store.



So here's what you do.....go to the beauty supply store and get the bottle of the brown shade you're looking to go and then be sure to use it with 30 volume developer. It has to be 30 volume or else it won't work at all.



You can try L'Oreal Hi-Color which is avaible at most beauty supply stores and is meant for people with dark hair they have browns, reds, blones and cool highliting colors too like RED.



NOTE: only do this if your hair is naturally black....if you dyed it black you may want to try to fade it out by washing your hair with a mixture of baking soda and shampoo.....



Hair problem :( jetblack hair -%26gt; light brown?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



black hair rocks especially if ur Asian like me



keep it

No comments:

Post a Comment