Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to dye my hair brown/dark brown, but I have DYED BLACK HAIR, help?

I have dyed black hair. I dyed it about 3 months ago.



I want to get the color out so I can dye it a lighter color, such as a lbrown to dark brown.



What will I have to do to get the black out of my hair.



Bleach it? What type of Bleach should I use (Best Brands)



Can I use a color remover? (Again, Brands?)



And after I get my perfect brown, what are the best after-treatments?...MY HAIR is brittle and crap as it is.



Products? Thanks



I want to dye my hair brown/dark brown, but I have DYED BLACK HAIR, help?

Ok, so my 13 yr old sister did the same thing herself without letting me do it for her, and her hair turned out black (and her hair is naturally blonde). Her hair was so damaged that I couldn't even bleach the color out, so this is how you do it so it doesn't start to break off. Go to Sally Beauty and buy 2 or 3 boxes of Salon Care color remover ($13 a box). Apply one package, leave in for 20 min, cover with a cap (this stuff is really safe for your hair because it doesn't contain any bleach). After this your hair color should be a dark brown. Apply another box and you hair should be getting to a medium brown or so, based on what color you had under the black, it can look a little darker or lighter. Once it gets to a level of darkness that you like, pick a color that you like. If your hair is orange, then use an ashy color (green base), if you hair is green, use a reddish color. Make sure that you do not buy any boxes of dye from the drugstore, buy a dye from Sally Beauty because they are better quality and don't damage your hair as bad. After you are all done, your hair might feel like straw because of all the damage, so go to your local salon and purchase Instacure by Matrix Essentials. This is a leave-in that makes even the most damaged of hair feel soft and look shiny. Please feel free to email me if you need any tips or have any questions!



I want to dye my hair brown/dark brown, but I have DYED BLACK HAIR, help?

shave it off and wait tell it grows back!



I want to dye my hair brown/dark brown, but I have DYED BLACK HAIR, help?

if it is already in bad condition i wouldn't do anything to it. unless you want to cut it short. color will not lift color and this is not a job that should be done at home! go to the salon.



I want to dye my hair brown/dark brown, but I have DYED BLACK HAIR, help?

You are better off going to a hairstylist who knows what chemicals to use on your hair not to damage it. Don't try to do it yourself, trust, I know from experience. My hair turned orange lol. But next time don't go black, just stay dark brown



I want to dye my hair brown/dark brown, but I have DYED BLACK HAIR, help?

i hear ya! i died my hair black, eugh!!!



If you use anti-dandruff shampoo it take the colour out a bit. [my colour was perminant and this shampoo faded it]



Also, at the hair dressers you can ask them to strip some of the colour out. I had this done also. They just wash your hair with something and let it sit for 15 mins or so, it worked really well!



I suggest not bleaching it, it's so bad for your hair and seeings as you say your hair is brittle it's probs best steer clear of bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment