Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dyeing Hair Brown - What About Eyebrows?

Hey everyone, I want to dye my hair brown but I have a small concern. My hair is a dark/dirty blonde color, and I want to dye it a medium brown color. My mom says that it will look weird if my hair is brown and my eyebrows are dirty blonde. Is this true? If so, what can I do about this? Forgive my ignorance, I've never dyed before o.o



Dyeing Hair Brown - What About Eyebrows?

Dye your eyebrows too, i have never done it before but people i know have and thats what they did



Dyeing Hair Brown - What About Eyebrows?

ask your mom to go with you to the store and buy an eyebrow/lash brush and comb(they're usually double sided) then buy a brown eyeliner and eyeshadow. then "color" in your brows with these.



EDIT: do not dye your eyebrows! its pretty dangerous, it could cause possible blindness.



Dyeing Hair Brown - What About Eyebrows?

You should dye your eyebrows brown also, brown hair with blonde eyebrows doesn't match. I suggest it (:



Dyeing Hair Brown - What About Eyebrows?

well it would look wierd but dyeing ur eyebrows to could fix that prob it would look the same i have done it before



Dyeing Hair Brown - What About Eyebrows?

You're mom is right. It probably would look a little strange. All you need to do is dye your eyebrows too.



Dyeing Hair Brown - What About Eyebrows?

I have dirty blonde hair and I dyed my hair brown without doing anything to my eyebrows. I dyed my hair a reddish brown and it didn't look bad. If you're going for a more dramatic brown, then you might want to do something, but for just a warm reddish brown then it will most likely be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment