Monday, July 27, 2009

Can you send me some images of girls with 50 hairstyles or from the 50's with brown hair?

it seems that most girls wanted or had blonde hair. i have nothing against blondes but my hair is brown. it use to be blonde but darken with age and i don't want to die it. are there any hairstyles that are from the 50's that look good with brown hair. something i can style every now and then to something causal or a way i can get my hair cut.



Can you send me some images of girls with 50 hairstyles or from the 50's with brown hair?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v667/v...



entire album of them



Can you send me some images of girls with 50 hairstyles or from the 50's with brown hair?

I went to the web and tried to research this for you and I had no luck. Watch some old movies and you will get some ideas. That is a novel idea to do your hair like the fifties. They had some great hair styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment